Header Ads

 

I was inspired by some pictures I saw whilst scrolling through Instagram at 3 in the morning, where these girls were wearing completely crazy makeup in clothes I could never imagine seeing. I then immediately wanted to try and recreate my own version of that with my brave friend, and so the idea for this shoot formed.

Although throughout the whole shoot we were constantly being watched and judged as we were in public, this shoot came out so much better than I expected.

You shouldn’t worry about what you’re wearing and what you’re doing, because as long as the end product is how you want it to be, or if doing or wearing something makes you happy, then do it. To be honest, at the end of the day, you do you.

___


Just an average 17 year old from London who is low-key dying right now from studying A levels, but finds comfort in things like photography and my pup buddha. Also hates writing bios and photos of herself of course.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.