Header Ads

Water Babes









These were the first things I thought of when I read the word "unfurled." The term I knew loosely but when I researched it, it said "make or become spread out from a rolled or folded state, especially in order to be open to the wind." I thought it was a lovely term, and I think my photos fit in with that description.

The idea was to have to floating in the water and really let loose in there. For both of us, it was a new experience to be modelling and shooting in a swimming pools, and I like to think "unfurled" is about letting go and opening up.
___


My name's Megan, and I've been studying photography since I was 15. Ever since I first picked up a camera I've been shooting everything. My attention turned to fashion about 3 years ago, and right now i'm at Salford University studying Fashion Image Making and Styling. I really love being able to take photos I want to and look at the fashion I'm interested in. I thought fashion had to be avant garde but throughout my time at uni I've discovered it can be whatever you want. I love nothing more than going to charity shops and finding the prettiest garments to take photos of. I may one day make tiny hamster garments and take photos of my Syrian hamster Elvis, but for now it's just people. People who I find on Instagram and, when I'm feeling brave, in the street.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.