Header Ads

Unfurling with Shakespeare


All that lives must die,
Passing through nature to eternity.


...do you think I am
easier to be played on than a pipe? Call me what
instrument you will, though you can fret me, yet you
cannot play upon me.


The potent poison quite o'er-crows my spirit

When I read Hamlet, I was impressed, because I understood that we had the same problem as the main person of the play.

Many of us love like Hamlet, many of us want to make ourselves from a mediocre man to a fictional ideal, many of us are alone in our thoughts like Hamlet, and many of us can't achieve justice in modern society.

So that why I can say that Shakespeare has us unfurl ourself -- he helps us understand what is really important in our lives.

___

My name is Tanya. I'm 17 years old, and I live in Moscow, Russia. I like to find beauty in simple things and put that beauty in my pictures. Also, I'm inspired by books, and I love to illustrate them. Now I am a student of Higher School of Economics, Art, and Design School. I want to be a professional photographer and a designer in the future.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.